Sunday 17 October 2010

So many shoes so little time!

Earlier on I was having a browse through the Topshop website and came across some pairs of some of the most gorgeous shoes I've ever laid eyes upon!
The first pair that caught my eye were these babies!




I love the take on these shoes there that beigey browny color that's the trend for this season! There sort of a none fur moccasin/clog style shoe with a heal and some studs! I love them the color on the website is called chestnut and they are priced at £60.00.


Next were these 'Polar fur mule clogs':



These are pretty slimier to the last pair but I think these are more night than day, I'm just really into the whole fur detail thing on heels! Priced at: £85.00


Next up are these diamante wedges!



If I'm honest I've never been into the look of wedges but these are just too cute to pass by! I can imagine wearing these with quite a sultry toned down outfit. They're utterly gorgeous. Priced at: £75.00

The last pair are there 'camel' colored flats/boots!



Out of all these shoes, these are by far my favorite. I love the color, the detail, everything. I'm a person who's more partial to a pair of flats even though I do love my heels! I have been looking for a pair of boots like this or a while and these fit the bill perfectly! I will definitely be purchasing these! Priced at a pretty reasonable £35.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment